Then watch some examples that the Simpsons give you and play this listening game and identify the families they describe.
Present simple vs. present continuous. Remember the different uses:
- habits : Santos always talks about his family
- routines (watch this video to remember) Mick goes to class every day
- states: Paul has red hair
- (temporary) activities happening now The kids are watching TV.
- activities happening around now, and not necessarily this very moment: Sally is studying really hard for her exams this week.
Let's now revise the VOCABULARY on flats and houses. You can practise the pronunciation here and also some common verb phrases.
Last but not least, you can practise asking for directions. Look at the map here and listen; choose True/False. If you want to learn some "travel survival sentences", click here.